In class energy presentations can be followed by an in-plant onsite renewable energy station tour during which water safety, boating safety, electrical safety, and environmental impacts are covered. If there is time, solar panels are hooked up and run as a team competition.
The onsite program includes lunch.
Renewable World Energies plants that have been visited by school classes include:
- Cataract (Gwinn, MI)
- AuTrain (Munising, MI)
- Flambeau plants (Lower, Pixley, and Crowley near Park Falls, WI)
- Arpin (Radisson, WI)
- East Fork (Winter, WI)
- LCO (Winter, WI)
- Clam River (Danbury, WI)
- Nancy (Minong, WI)
- Blackbrook (Amery, WI)
- Eau Galle (Eau Galle, WI)
- Marseilles (Marseilles,IL)
- Maquoketa (Maquoketa, IA)
- Anamosa (Anamosa, IA)
- Norway Light and Power has allowed us to set up tours of the Norway Dam in Norway, MI.
- Please use the contact form to ask about setting up onsite tours for your schools or group